Monday, June 20, 2005

How you?

Hi there.

So look, I know it's just me and my thoughts for a while here, but hopefully it's not too far in the future that you're reading this. I'm Tom. This is my blog. On my blog, I'm 6 foot 3, weigh 200 lbs., have jet-black hair and a three-picture deal with Warner Bros.

Would that it were so in the really world. Those friends and colleagues that have surfed in out of pity know what I look like and how (un)successful and (ridiculously) talented I truly am. Maybe some day I'll let the rest of you know.

In the meantime, in between time, we'll talk. And listen.

About:
Theatre.
Acting.
Music.
The Cubs.
The Sox.
My cat.
Your cat.
Survival.
Drum corps.
And anything else you might care to talk about. As Dr. Brooks said to Liza Elliot in Lady In the Dark (or, fine, as Frasier Crane said),

"I am listening."

So, how you?

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger G said...

What if I want to talk about now Nebraska is 1-1 in the series?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger G said...

What do you have to say about SURVIVAL?

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Stuart Shea said...

nice looking blog, chum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home