Sunday, June 04, 2006

Joga Bonito

Shut up, Bono. Ireland didn't even make the World Cup this year.

I'm totally janked about the World Cup, and wouldn't know how to predict who's going to win, especially since two of the favorites last time, Portugal and France, crashed out immediately. But why is ESPN not publishing a TV schedule? Have I completely missed it? I know all the US games will be on TV big time, with top placement, but the Stanley Cup (go Erlers) is on this week too and I don't have TiVo. I'd like to know when England will be on and where, plus Holland and the Ukraine. And every other side.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Stuart Shea said...

tv sked for the world cup: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/worldcup/fixtures?&lpos=wcnav&lid=gn_sn_WC+fixtures&cc=5901

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Tom said...

Yeah. I got it yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home