Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just Musing, But...

Could the "producers" (or "writers") of this no-doubt-steaming pile of shit have conspired to perhaps name the movie something that, I don't know, doesn't rhyme with a gay slur? I'm actually surprised they didn't call it I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Shlomo. Or Chuck and Daggett. Chuck and Mutt-pirate? Or why not just go all the way and call it I Wanna Bury My Face In Jessica Biel's Ass?

Can we get a consensus on how to pronounce the new Chicago Fire striker's name? I heard "Kwaddemo," "Hwataymo," "Kwaddemock," and "Wattomo." (His name is Cuauhtemoc Blanco, and I for one just hope they say "Blanco.")

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Stuart Shea said...

Tom,
I'd have no doubt that a movie studio would do this, but in this case...does it make sense? Do people even use the term "fairy" anymore to describe gay men?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home