Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Ionisation Blackout

Well folk, today is Election Day.
You know what you have to do. Hopefully some of you have already done it.
Of course I 'd hope you would vote Democratic, but if you must vote Republican, at least vote. (Like that GOP vote will matter in Illinois.)

The thing I most want to happen tonight is to see Barack and Michelle Obama and Joe and Jill Biden shining all over Grant Park, before they throw the last shovelful of lime over the stinking, rotting, pustulent, bloated carcass of Karl Rove's career as any kind of political strategist. (They want to nail the lid on the coffin of this iteration of the GOP proper, they could do that too.)

So the board is in motion. I'm off to Loyola Park fieldhouse. Then we wait.

And then we dance.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Stuart Shea said...

I'm getting my election returns from Henry Hennessey, who will be speaking direct from the county whorehouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home